Break The Addictions Break The Addictions

Great For Guitar Hero!!

Would be great for guitar hero!
10 stars!

Hey convert it to OGG then send it to me. I'll put it in Frets on Fire, the PC version of Guitar Hero.

BazookaZombie responds:

OGG? idk if i have that.

Destruction of a Dream Destruction of a Dream

Great Job!

Hey, great piece you have here. Me, being an avid piano player, loved the beginning piano.
It sounds like that song on the Kay Jewlers commercial (if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about)

P.S: Tomorrows my b-day so I'll be gettin FL Studio! We can collab sometime!
I've added u on my AIM buddy list.
My screenname is : ToxicKlay

x-Exodus-X responds:

lol, i've never seen that commercial. interesting analagoy though! i'll add you right now, a collab would be fun! Thanks for the review!

Ultimate Basshunter Song Remix Ultimate Basshunter Song Remix

Great Job....

Nice Tune....I'm gonna get that full quality one way or another.
if you could, can you tell me the notes that you play to get that melody? It would be sick if I could play that on the piano!
And also:
Would you mind very much if you checked out my songs Great to Be Back (both, original and mix)?
Thanks much,
DJ-Flatline
A.K.A
KittenInAStocking

x-Exodus-X responds:

thanks for all the compliments! unfortunatley, i didnt compose this myself, if you didnt know that already. but i will do everything you requested! i sent you the full quality version and the notes already, and im on my way to review your song right now!

I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX

Best....Trance.....Ever....

Lemme just say, this song had my head nodding with the beat. And that rarely happens when I listen to trance.
This is my "Happy Song"
I'm definitly adding this to my Party Playlist.
-KIAS

Misshapen Dream Misshapen Dream

Good Job! It was nice!

Well, first off, sounds like it came from Pokemon (no offence) The synth really did, and I thought that was cool. Then you went into the break and I thought there was too much of that banging synth, maybe have the synth and the kicks alternate to make it sound cool.
Anyway, 5'd!
Cheers!
KIAS

DistortionResonance responds:

yeah we do get carried away but we don't regret it.

Basshunter - Melodie (Remix) Basshunter - Melodie (Remix)

Lets all sum this up in this review

This was a great trance piece, although may I suggest raising the volume of the synth in the beginning. And also, Basshunter is the name of a DJ, so I ask of you to not put their name as your name for songs.

It was great trance track. Drop a review for me, and check out my newest, Monolithic Filter.

-KIAS

[Static electricity g-R] [Static electricity g-R]

Great Trance!

I loved it in the flash World War 3 "Zero Cost"
I loved it now.
This audio trance track is mega.
Forever immortalized in my favorites.
Look foward to me using it in my videos.

g-r4ve responds:

I will ;)

*+*+(Star Stealing Girl)+*+* *+*+(Star Stealing Girl)+*+*

Very Well Made!

Even though I'd rather listen to techno, this song really got to me. That piano, is absolutely amazing. It sounds like something they'd play in a sappy movie(no offence).

Great Job

KIAS

Chronamut responds:

hahaha that piano took forever to create - lots of filters and different piano sounds merged together.. and hrmm I've never heard of you before but I don't venture into other genres much - I'll review some of your stuff when I get the chance :P

glad you liked the song man - glad you appreciate the hard effort that went into it! ^^

-shawn-

SMP____________Random Perverts SMP____________Random Perverts

"I have brown candy"

"Yeah, Kiddies, Kiddies, Wanna buy a boat?"

LOL! 5!

SMP - I Shit My Pants Today! SMP - I Shit My Pants Today!

LOL "Damn girl, you smell nice"

"I tried to use the toilet seat cover"
"I didn't want any cling-ons"

OMFG The funniest songs I've ever heard from you!